Here’s a nice compare and contrast for you: a concept art Kilowog and a look at how he’ll actually be appearing in the Green Lantern movie.
Here’s the early design:
And here is the final version from Comic Book Movie:
I think we now see quite conclusively why the costume isn’t a suit but a CG effect. They’re not looking for anything remotely like fabric, but instead a transformed biology. This makes sense of why there are no gloves quite nicely… but why have they kept the eye mask?
Maybe it’s actually a mask that Hal wears in order to protect his identity and nothing to do with the Green Lantern Corps. at all. I could be convinced by that.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014