Clone Saga. Batman Beyond. Carnage. Wonder Woman Wearing A Jacket. We are in the midst of a full-scale nineties revival right now. Die cut and embossed covers are but a solicitation away. And Lea Hernandez, creator of Cathedral Child and Clockwork Angels, is on hand to remind us of the folly of youth.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018