Clone Saga. Batman Beyond. Carnage. Wonder Woman Wearing A Jacket. We are in the midst of a full-scale nineties revival right now. Die cut and embossed covers are but a solicitation away. And Lea Hernandez, creator of Cathedral Child and Clockwork Angels, is on hand to remind us of the folly of youth.
- What is This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About Anyway? – Part Two - October 16, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 16th October 2018 – The Colbert Retort - October 16, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018