Clone Saga. Batman Beyond. Carnage. Wonder Woman Wearing A Jacket. We are in the midst of a full-scale nineties revival right now. Die cut and embossed covers are but a solicitation away. And Lea Hernandez, creator of Cathedral Child and Clockwork Angels, is on hand to remind us of the folly of youth.
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018