And there I was thinking I wasn’t going to get more grossed out than the Human Centipede. So thank you Crossed: Family Values #3 out this week for going there. And turning my stomach in the process. Seriously folks, that’s a bad one. David Lapham, you’re a very bad man. And probably should be ostracised from polite society.
There’s a full review here that takes a run through the issue’s… highlights is the wrong word, isn’t it?
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018