And there I was thinking I wasn’t going to get more grossed out than the Human Centipede. So thank you Crossed: Family Values #3 out this week for going there. And turning my stomach in the process. Seriously folks, that’s a bad one. David Lapham, you’re a very bad man. And probably should be ostracised from polite society.
There’s a full review here that takes a run through the issue’s… highlights is the wrong word, isn’t it?
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018