And there I was thinking I wasn’t going to get more grossed out than the Human Centipede. So thank you Crossed: Family Values #3 out this week for going there. And turning my stomach in the process. Seriously folks, that’s a bad one. David Lapham, you’re a very bad man. And probably should be ostracised from polite society.
There’s a full review here that takes a run through the issue’s… highlights is the wrong word, isn’t it?
- DC Comics to Celebrate Batman’s 80th Birthday With Detective Comics #1000 – But it All Begins in September - August 15, 2018
- Is Iron Man Appropriating Robo-Culture? Tony Stark: Iron Man #3 Spoilers - August 15, 2018
- A Further Tribute to Steve Ditko in Today’s Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #308 - August 15, 2018
- They Destroyed the Moon – What Have the Justice League Done to the Earth? (Justice League #6 Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- The Deaths and Rebirths of Infinity War #2 That Even the Characters Don’t Believe (Spoilers) - August 15, 2018