And there I was thinking I wasn’t going to get more grossed out than the Human Centipede. So thank you Crossed: Family Values #3 out this week for going there. And turning my stomach in the process. Seriously folks, that’s a bad one. David Lapham, you’re a very bad man. And probably should be ostracised from polite society.
There’s a full review here that takes a run through the issue’s… highlights is the wrong word, isn’t it?
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018