The image in this post comes from a tweet that @JenniQuatro sent to @Glinner (Graham Linehan, comedy writer and sometime music and film journalist). She said:
My horrified animator colleague’s vain attempt to make the Yogi Bear poster more palatable.
it’s vile, isn’t it? :) And that’s not even counting the awful character design which is horrifying animators everywhere!
“Horrified animator colleague”, please make yourself known. The world owes you some kind of chest bump.
Perhaps a good tagline would have been “Smarts More Than An Average Bugger”?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014