MillarWatch: Whatever Mark Millar is set to announce, it seems to be movie based. He tweets that the press release has been signed off by people at the studio but that it hasn’t been released yet. Too late for Heidi on the East Coast. (Not really) And there I was hoping it would be that Mark has burnt the CLiNT logo onto the moon. To Photoshop!
BatWatch: The copy of Batman #1 forund in an old dresser, placd there to help the drawers open smoothly, sold for over $50,000 from Heritage Auctions.
MoneyWatch: Wired number crunches the new DC Shorts DVD and at 60 minutes for $20 finds it wanting.
Quite a big crowd had departed to find food, and I went in search of them on my return. I found Jay & Melinda Gebbie, and a bit of a stroll and a text message later we joined the gang for curry (again). The food was nice when it arrived but it didn’t half take it’s time. We chatted to Melinda about the different vibes of various towns and communities.
- 7 Revealed DC Comics Covers for October and November, from Jim Lee, Francesco Mattina, Kelly Jones and More - September 20, 2018
- Venom and Spider-Geddon Retailer Exclusive Variants For New York Comic-Con 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Speculator Corner: Wordless Batman Damned #1 Sells for $50, First Appearance of the Batawang… - September 20, 2018
- Marvel Book Space at Pinewood Studios for Guy Ritchie Captain Britain Movie? - September 20, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #1 Goes to Second Printing - September 20, 2018