MillarWatch: Whatever Mark Millar is set to announce, it seems to be movie based. He tweets that the press release has been signed off by people at the studio but that it hasn’t been released yet. Too late for Heidi on the East Coast. (Not really) And there I was hoping it would be that Mark has burnt the CLiNT logo onto the moon. To Photoshop!
BatWatch: The copy of Batman #1 forund in an old dresser, placd there to help the drawers open smoothly, sold for over $50,000 from Heritage Auctions.
MoneyWatch: Wired number crunches the new DC Shorts DVD and at 60 minutes for $20 finds it wanting.
Quite a big crowd had departed to find food, and I went in search of them on my return. I found Jay & Melinda Gebbie, and a bit of a stroll and a text message later we joined the gang for curry (again). The food was nice when it arrived but it didn’t half take it’s time. We chatted to Melinda about the different vibes of various towns and communities.
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018
- Meltdown Comics of Los Angeles Is Closing For Good on March 30th (UPDATE) - March 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Talking The Death of Thor and More - March 21, 2018
- Magdalene Visaggio and Eva Cabrera Launch Oh S#!T, It’s Kim & Kim #1 in June - March 21, 2018