MillarWatch: Whatever Mark Millar is set to announce, it seems to be movie based. He tweets that the press release has been signed off by people at the studio but that it hasn’t been released yet. Too late for Heidi on the East Coast. (Not really) And there I was hoping it would be that Mark has burnt the CLiNT logo onto the moon. To Photoshop!
BatWatch: The copy of Batman #1 forund in an old dresser, placd there to help the drawers open smoothly, sold for over $50,000 from Heritage Auctions.
MoneyWatch: Wired number crunches the new DC Shorts DVD and at 60 minutes for $20 finds it wanting.
Quite a big crowd had departed to find food, and I went in search of them on my return. I found Jay & Melinda Gebbie, and a bit of a stroll and a text message later we joined the gang for curry (again). The food was nice when it arrived but it didn’t half take it’s time. We chatted to Melinda about the different vibes of various towns and communities.
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018