MillarWatch: Whatever Mark Millar is set to announce, it seems to be movie based. He tweets that the press release has been signed off by people at the studio but that it hasn’t been released yet. Too late for Heidi on the East Coast. (Not really) And there I was hoping it would be that Mark has burnt the CLiNT logo onto the moon. To Photoshop!
BatWatch: The copy of Batman #1 forund in an old dresser, placd there to help the drawers open smoothly, sold for over $50,000 from Heritage Auctions.
MoneyWatch: Wired number crunches the new DC Shorts DVD and at 60 minutes for $20 finds it wanting.
Quite a big crowd had departed to find food, and I went in search of them on my return. I found Jay & Melinda Gebbie, and a bit of a stroll and a text message later we joined the gang for curry (again). The food was nice when it arrived but it didn’t half take it’s time. We chatted to Melinda about the different vibes of various towns and communities.
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for March 2019 Includes Invisible Kingdom, Hellboy: The Art of the Motion Picture and the Elfen Lied Omnibus - December 18, 2018
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018