When the Conscience Speaks or Ketika Nurani Bicara will have 10,000 copies printed, 8,000 sent to schools and libraries in Indonesia next month and the rest sold in bookstores for $4 each. What makes this book notable is that it will star Ali Imron, who is serving a life sentence. The book looks at Ali’s life story, and involvement in the terrorist group that killed so many. During the story, Ali gives advice against being recruited by terrorist organisations and the dangers of radicalism.
Also appearing in the comic are Bambang Agus Priyanto, who led rescue efforts after the attack, and Eka Hayati, the wife of one of the dead, explaining to her childen what happened to their father. The book will not be distributed outside Indonesia.
(Last Updated August 6, 2010 1:07 am )
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018