When the Conscience Speaks or Ketika Nurani Bicara will have 10,000 copies printed, 8,000 sent to schools and libraries in Indonesia next month and the rest sold in bookstores for $4 each. What makes this book notable is that it will star Ali Imron, who is serving a life sentence. The book looks at Ali’s life story, and involvement in the terrorist group that killed so many. During the story, Ali gives advice against being recruited by terrorist organisations and the dangers of radicalism.
Also appearing in the comic are Bambang Agus Priyanto, who led rescue efforts after the attack, and Eka Hayati, the wife of one of the dead, explaining to her childen what happened to their father. The book will not be distributed outside Indonesia.
(Last Updated August 6, 2010 1:07 am )
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Publishes Tag And Bink Star Wars Comics Again, Ahead of Solo Movie - February 22, 2018