From the bars of New Orleans, where Green Lantern is currently being filmed, comes this little gossipy nugget from certain bragging production staff. Do bear in mind that they may have been using their connection to the film to hit on people…
Nevertheless, the word is that shooting on Green Lantern 2 is scheduled to begin before the first movie is even released.
So confident of a smash are Warner Bros, that they already making big plans to use current shooting location New Orleans as a stand-in for DC’s Coast City in the sequel, which will be announced for either a Summer or Christmas 2012 release, depending on where the Flash movie fits in.
And if the first film does the megabucks they are expecting, then Warners will greenlight a third Green Lantern movie to be shot back to back with the second, for release in 2013.
Such a schedule may also put a damper onplans for a Ryan Reynolds’ Deadpool movie. Or maybe just push them back a year?
- Stargate Anthology, Moon Maid, Ant & The Aardvark and Zorro Goes to Hell Launch in American Mythology July 2018 Solicits - April 19, 2018
- Zombie Tramp Hits #50 Amid Twelve Devils Dancing in Action Jab July 2018 Solicits - April 19, 2018
- Vault Comics Launches Submerged from Vita Ayala and Lisa Sterle - April 19, 2018
- The Final Deadpool 2 Trailer Gives Us Thanos, LinkedIn, Shatterstar… and Peter - April 19, 2018
- More DC Comics Variants to Have Minimal Trade Dress - April 19, 2018