I’m going to lay down a quote from producer Tarquin Pack, and you can tell me how it reads to you. It comes from an interview with Movieweb, who were trying to get some X-Men: First Class casting info:
Nothing you don’t know about, yeah. Don’t believe everything you read in the papers about Aaron [Johnson], unfortunately. Aaron’s kind of busy, yeah.
So is he trying to say that Johnson isn’t going to play Scott Summers in the movie? I’d guess so. He could have been a bit more clear, though. And do I believe him? Pfft. It doesn’t really matter, not until official casting is announced.
And that can’t be far away now, can it? There’s already cameras rolling on this thing.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014