Two clips below from Pete Versus Life, a new broken comedy sitcom from Channel 4 starring Rafe Spall, starting tomorrow at 10pm in the UK. Produced by the makes of Peep Show (which was great) and written by Bert Tyler-Moore and George Jeffrie, the writers of Star Stories (which was not, this is at least a step up), the conceit seems to be the usual idiot man trying to get through, enlivened by his own sports commentary team interpreting his every act. You can see how it works here. And, remarkably, you’ll be able to buy the DVD before the series finishes...
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018
- Marvel Finally Reveals What ‘T’Challa’ Actually Means - August 18, 2018
- You Can Find All Sorts of Things on Reddit in the Marvel Universe - August 18, 2018
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018