As promised yesterday, here’s the full trailer for Steven Antin’s Burlesque. You know the drill: small town girl goes to the big city, she learns just why they call them “money makers”, disillusionment and romance with pin-up looking fella follows.
The film stars Christina Aguilera, Cher, Cam Gigandet, Kristen Bell, Julianne Hough, Alan Cumming and Stanley Tucci.
I would imagine Burlesque will be better than Showgirls – the very first film Rich and I saw at the cinema together – the question is just “how much better?”
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014