Explaining a whole host of URLs registered recently by Warner Bros, the sequel to the smash breakout videogame Batman: Arkham Asylum is to be called Batman: Arkham City.
The press release describes the new game from Rocksteady Studios, saying it “draws together a new all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.”
Ostensibly set in the new heavily fortified prison in the centre of Gotham, the other registered URLs stopmayorsharp.com and peopleforgotham.com suggest that Arkham warden Quincey Sharp will be making a run for office as Mayor of Gotham in the game.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018