Explaining a whole host of URLs registered recently by Warner Bros, the sequel to the smash breakout videogame Batman: Arkham Asylum is to be called Batman: Arkham City.
The press release describes the new game from Rocksteady Studios, saying it “draws together a new all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.”
Ostensibly set in the new heavily fortified prison in the centre of Gotham, the other registered URLs stopmayorsharp.com and peopleforgotham.com suggest that Arkham warden Quincey Sharp will be making a run for office as Mayor of Gotham in the game.
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for February 2019 – Going Young - November 19, 2018
- Will Heroes In Crisis #6 Feature Oculus Rift or Playstation VR? - November 19, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Dan DiDio and Kenneth Rocafort’s Sideways - November 19, 2018
- Lion Forge to Translate and Expand Palle Schmidt’s Crime Thriller, Stiletto - November 19, 2018
- The Man Who Reinvented Flintstones and Snagglepuss Does the Same For Red Sonja - November 19, 2018