Explaining a whole host of URLs registered recently by Warner Bros, the sequel to the smash breakout videogame Batman: Arkham Asylum is to be called Batman: Arkham City.
The press release describes the new game from Rocksteady Studios, saying it “draws together a new all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.”
Ostensibly set in the new heavily fortified prison in the centre of Gotham, the other registered URLs stopmayorsharp.com and peopleforgotham.com suggest that Arkham warden Quincey Sharp will be making a run for office as Mayor of Gotham in the game.
- Marvel’s New Han Solo Stories About His Time in the Empire - August 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Nick Fury Infinity War Prelude to Captain Marvel Movie - August 21, 2018
- Image Comics November 2018 Solicits Launch Bitter Root, Outer Darkness, Middlewest, Wayward Bunnies, Warning, and WicDiv Funnies - August 21, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1-3 in Marvel Comics November 2018 Solicitations - August 21, 2018
- Terrific Two, The Green Widow, and Moon Squirrel? Infinity Warps for Marvel in November - August 21, 2018