Here’s a playground swap you won’t see every day: your testicles for a paternity lawsuit. How ironic.
Here’s the new trailer for Barry Munday, in which Patrick Wilson, as the title character, faces that exact irony. And then, below the new trailer is a slightly older trailer. That one supported the film on the festival circuit and has more footage.
Actually, if you’re only going to watch one of these, I’d suggest the second.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014