Courtesy of those low-budget, bottom-shelf z-picture merchants at The Asylum, here’s the trailer for Titanic 2. There’s no Leo, no Kate and definitely no James Cameron but… hang on… is that Billy Zane?
Oh, no, no. My mistake. No Billy Zane either.
This under-a-million-dollar movie was directed by Shane Van Dyke, grandson of Dick Van Dyke. I fully recommend his interview with the BDK Movie Show [MP3] for some odd LOLs and the answers to all of your burning questions.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014