Italian artist Giuseppe Veneziano has a new exhibition of art on display. And it does seem to be having fun with a bunch of familiar supehero icons. Whether Spider-Man snorting cocaine then comitting suicide, or Wonder Woman getting overly familiar with herself, this begs this question – will Disney and Warner Bros take action – or try to forget it even exists.
- Stirrups & Beans: Food, Comics And Bringing Back The Chisholm Kid, In Manhattan This April - February 27, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Venomized Cover To Iron Fist #1 (UPDATE) - February 27, 2017
- All The ECCC 2017 Comic Book Exclusives We Can Find In One Big Post - February 27, 2017
- Comics Delays This Week In Arizona – At Least - February 27, 2017
- This Week, America Punches Nazis - February 27, 2017