Here’s some funny marketing materials for Casey Affleck’s documentary about the “lost year” of Joaquin Phoenix, I’m Still Here. You can judge if they’re funny peculiar of funny ha-ha.
The poster came from IMDB (where I had to zoom out to even be able to nick it, so go there if you want a slightly bigger version that won’t fit on your screen at once and is a pig to save) and the graffiti images came from IndieWire.
This and Exit Through the Gift Shop in one year? There must be something in the water.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014