Curiously, the director set to see the project through was Davis Guggenheim, director of An Inconvenient Truth, It Might Get Loud and a full shed load of TV drama. Of course, I rushed immediately to post the details here on Bleeding Cool, knowing how many Justin Bieber fans litter the forums, and how much joy this news would bring them.
But now, less than 24 hours later, that perfect picture has started to crumble. Deadline bring news that Guggenheim has decided he just won’t have time to make the movie as well as promote Waiting for Superman, his upcoming documentary about the education system.
You tell me: is this a better excuse than the time-worn “creative differences” schtick?
So, there’s a 3D Bieberpic needing a director. Any nominations?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014