There are two exhibitions of note at the London Film Museum right now: one focussing on the 75th Anniversary of 20th Century Fox, another on Cy Endfield’s Zulu.
From the official site:
The [20th Century Fox] exhibition includes an amazing selection of costumes from legendary Fox films Night at the Museum, Australia, Fight Club, Minority Report, Master and Commander, Eragon, Moulin Rouge, Fantastic Four and X-Men, as well as numerous exclusive prints from the Fox archives and unique props from classic Fox releases including Alien and Star Wars.
Here’s a snap of one corner of the exhibit:
I always find these things amusing, just to see how small the costumes are. Most movie stars are really quite tiny.
Meanwhile, in the Zulu exhibit – more costumes, props, call sheets and the like. Here are a few images, each of which you can click up to high definition and scrutinise in detail.
There’s more info on both exhibits at the museum’s site, as well as a competition to win a Blu-ray player and a load of Fox discs. The Fox lots are to be packed away on August 30th while Zulu‘s will remain until June 2011.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014