It’s a poster for the third, “eagerly awaited” film in the Gaylord Focker Trilogy.
Empire got dabs on this one.
I’m imagining that they’ve each got a hold of a home made shank, just out of frame at the bottom, and that it’s about to get very red and sticky.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014