For over a year now, Tron Legacy director Joseph Kosinski has been shopping Oblivion, his illustrated novel project from Radical, to various movie studios. Deadline report that Disney’s first-refusal negotiation window closed last night, so details on who actually won the rights can’t be too far away now.
I’m prepared to bet Disney have already inked the deal. They seem keen to keep Kosinski in-house, which certainly seems encouraging if you’re wondering how Tron Legacy might be shaping up.
A preview chapter of Oblivion was made available at Comic-Con, and has now been put online by Radical’s partners at Aint It Cool. It doesn’t need me to give any explanation – you should just dive right in and click on the image below, push through until it is full size and then scroll along and read.
You might want to use a shortcut…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014