Cruise and Diaz have already run roughshod over American multiplexes/Top Gear/Leicester Square, but James Mangold’s action-comedy Knight & Day isn’t on general release in UK cinemas until this Friday. Perfect timing, then, to give away a bunch of tie-in trinkets and the like.
You can see the prize above, but here’s the official list of what the “goodie bag” will contain:
Water gun set
Notebook & UV invisible ink pen
So, basically, everything you need to be just like Tom Cruise*.
In order to win, you need to a) live in the UK and b) e-mail me your address, name and the answer to the following question:
One of the stories I have posted to Bleeding Cool contains an image called “thats_what_she_said_etcetera“. What is the headline of that story?
Best of luck. Our review of Knight & Day will follow later in the week.
*We both know it isn’t true. Let it go. There’s no need for lawyers.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014