David Smart (allyourbasicgerrard) gives a video review of Alan Moore and Jacen Burrows’ Neonomicon, looking at the very metatextual language used in the comic book. And the clues to a world that is defined and ruled by the prescence, if never explicitly stated of the panel, the gutter, the architecture of the comic book page as it impacts on the characters within. They are ruled by its structure yet never aware of their reality. Apart from the ones that are of course.
Some have criticised this comic for being too simple, too basic, not Moore-y enough. This should open one or two eyes.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017