And now Sir Isaac Newton has been bestowed with that greatest of honours, a Marvel cover typo.
And, yes, Bleeding Cool is on dodgy ground when criticising others over misspellings. But how many eyes did the variant cover for Shield #3 go under without anyone suggest to google for the correct spelling? Will Marvel CEO Issac Perlmutter be happy with this?
This comes on the heels of the “25 Year Anniversay” cover for The Amazing Spider-Ham one shot…
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018