And now Sir Isaac Newton has been bestowed with that greatest of honours, a Marvel cover typo.
And, yes, Bleeding Cool is on dodgy ground when criticising others over misspellings. But how many eyes did the variant cover for Shield #3 go under without anyone suggest to google for the correct spelling? Will Marvel CEO Issac Perlmutter be happy with this?
This comes on the heels of the “25 Year Anniversay” cover for The Amazing Spider-Ham one shot…
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018