We all saw it at the San Diego Comic Con. Now you can all see it too. A live action demo for how a Blue Beetle TV series might look.
That was directed under tight constraints and with minimal resources by Alex “Bill or Ted” Winter, director of Freaked and Idiot Box.
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018