Avatar has announced an ongoing series, Crossed: Badlands for next year. An ongoing series based in the same world as the first two mini-seieis, the first arc will be written by Crossed creators Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows. And Jamie Delano is announced as writing the second arc.
Combined with news of a Crossed 3D graphic novella by David Lapham and Gianluca Pagliarani, this reflects that fact that Crossed has rapidly become Avatar’s best selling title, and Garth Ennis is happy to see certain authors develop and grow the world he conceived.
Crossed tells the story of an infection that spreads from person person, visibly depicted in skin peeling back across the face in the shape of a red cross. The infected individual then becomes an immoral, sick and twisted creature ready to commit the worst acts of atrocity of humanity against anyone, whether they be strangers or friends and family. And we follow the lives of people banded together trying to survive.
It’s a bit nasty. And now there’s going to be a lot more of it…
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Trip Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018