Avatar has announced an ongoing series, Crossed: Badlands for next year. An ongoing series based in the same world as the first two mini-seieis, the first arc will be written by Crossed creators Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows. And Jamie Delano is announced as writing the second arc.
Combined with news of a Crossed 3D graphic novella by David Lapham and Gianluca Pagliarani, this reflects that fact that Crossed has rapidly become Avatar’s best selling title, and Garth Ennis is happy to see certain authors develop and grow the world he conceived.
Crossed tells the story of an infection that spreads from person person, visibly depicted in skin peeling back across the face in the shape of a red cross. The infected individual then becomes an immoral, sick and twisted creature ready to commit the worst acts of atrocity of humanity against anyone, whether they be strangers or friends and family. And we follow the lives of people banded together trying to survive.
It’s a bit nasty. And now there’s going to be a lot more of it…
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017