Take one writer of Final Crisis. Take one writer of Blackest Night. Let them collaborate on a big new shiny thing at DC. And start saving your pennies.
At the DC Nation panel at San Diego Comic Con, Grant and Geoff mentioned that they are working on a new project from DC Comics for next year, to which Geoff commented “it will not be small”…
No other details for now. But this is where it starts….
UPDATE: Grant Morrison also states that only Cameron Stewart and Frank Quitely have been decided as artists on his Multiversity project – Stewart on Captain Marvel and Quitely on the Watchmenesque Charlton characters of Earth 4. “So Rich Johnston was wrong”. Damn… half right maybe Grant? How about a half tick over here...
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018