That’s what Marvel are announcing. X-Men #1, selling around seven million dollars, back in the early nineties.Five covers. The comic advertisements sent to retailers asking “that Porsche you always wanted” And now a toilet.
But today at San Diego Comic Con, Marvel received the Guinness World Record for the highest selling single comic book.
But I’m wondering. Can’t Asterix volumes sell millions of copies?
In related news. Chris Claremont and artist Jim Lee then later appeared at the DC booth with Rob Liefeld…
I want to look at that award more carefully…
- Speculator Corner – Grass Kings #1 Heats Up Ahead Of #2 Shipping - March 30, 2017
- Marvel Comics Brings Back “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes – But Only If You Ask Nicely - March 30, 2017
- Amazon Won’t Sell You Saga #43 For 25 Cents But They Will Give You Discount On Saga #44 - March 30, 2017
- No Place Like Comics For Angelo Tirotto - March 30, 2017
- Tony Isabella Is Against A Black Lightning/Static Shock Crossover - March 30, 2017