That’s what Marvel are announcing. X-Men #1, selling around seven million dollars, back in the early nineties.Five covers. The comic advertisements sent to retailers asking “that Porsche you always wanted” And now a toilet.
But today at San Diego Comic Con, Marvel received the Guinness World Record for the highest selling single comic book.
But I’m wondering. Can’t Asterix volumes sell millions of copies?
In related news. Chris Claremont and artist Jim Lee then later appeared at the DC booth with Rob Liefeld…
I want to look at that award more carefully…
- Valiant’s Quantum and Woody! #1 Gets a Very, Very Exclusive Second Printing for the CBLDF - December 18, 2017
- Hawkman’s Ultimate Weapon: The Claw of Horus - December 18, 2017
- Top 300 Comics and Graphic Novel Sales for November 2017 - December 18, 2017
- Separated At Birth: Mister Miracle #5 and Hawkeye - December 18, 2017
- New Fighting American Series for March 2018 from Gordon Rennie, Andy Tong and Jerry Ordway - December 18, 2017