That’s what Marvel are announcing. X-Men #1, selling around seven million dollars, back in the early nineties.Five covers. The comic advertisements sent to retailers asking “that Porsche you always wanted” And now a toilet.
But today at San Diego Comic Con, Marvel received the Guinness World Record for the highest selling single comic book.
But I’m wondering. Can’t Asterix volumes sell millions of copies?
In related news. Chris Claremont and artist Jim Lee then later appeared at the DC booth with Rob Liefeld…
I want to look at that award more carefully…
- Even More Comics Folk React to the Death of Stan Lee - November 12, 2018
- Roy Thomas Says Stan Lee Was ‘Ready To Leave This Earth’ - November 12, 2018
- Everyone Reacts to the Death Of Stan Lee - November 12, 2018
- Steve Geppi Displays the Original Captain America Designs, Mickey Mouse Storyboard and GI Joe Prototype at the Library Of Congress - November 12, 2018
- James Robinson Working on Mystery DC Comic – Could it Be Stargirl? - November 12, 2018