So Adam Egypt Mortimer (see previous post) wanted to talk to me more about his new project Sinatoro, Grant Morrison’s new movie. I was especially interested in the metatextual nature of the project, when who should pass by but Grant Morrison, Kirsten and Geoff Johns. So he joined in. Recorded on the street, so sorry about the quality. Any issues about accents, that’s all your own problem.
First Adam Egypt Mortimer talks about how www.sinatoro.com will develop and how the low budget should see it succeed when others happen. And then Grant suddenly joins in and ribs me for my new cut and then starts talking…
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018