So Adam Egypt Mortimer (see previous post) wanted to talk to me more about his new project Sinatoro, Grant Morrison’s new movie. I was especially interested in the metatextual nature of the project, when who should pass by but Grant Morrison, Kirsten and Geoff Johns. So he joined in. Recorded on the street, so sorry about the quality. Any issues about accents, that’s all your own problem.
First Adam Egypt Mortimer talks about how www.sinatoro.com will develop and how the low budget should see it succeed when others happen. And then Grant suddenly joins in and ribs me for my new cut and then starts talking…
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017