So Adam Egypt Mortimer (see previous post) wanted to talk to me more about his new project Sinatoro, Grant Morrison’s new movie. I was especially interested in the metatextual nature of the project, when who should pass by but Grant Morrison, Kirsten and Geoff Johns. So he joined in. Recorded on the street, so sorry about the quality. Any issues about accents, that’s all your own problem.
First Adam Egypt Mortimer talks about how www.sinatoro.com will develop and how the low budget should see it succeed when others happen. And then Grant suddenly joins in and ribs me for my new cut and then starts talking…
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017
- The Winners Of Diamond’s Retailer Best Practice Awards Spring 2017, Announced At Chicago - April 24, 2017