And while Madam Xanadu did suffer from relatively low sales, it’s quite not Vertigo’s lowest.
But I understand that aspects of the book set in the DC Universe may have contributed to its demise as, and just as with reports about Swamp Thing, the DCU would like its ball back now, please. And probably sell a few more copies with those concepts.
I don’t know the which is the final issue, but expect confirmation in future DC solicitations. And a conclusion of the various plot strands and character arc.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018