Here’s a look at the Marvel booth being set up. Who will be seated on the golden throne? Joe Quesada? Ike Perlmutter? Bob Iger?
Well, no, probably Odin. But round the back I’m told there’s a ten foot Destroyer figure ready to burst through those doors…
UPDATE: And here he is!
Thanks to Stronguy for those last two. Here’s some more first looks from the floor of San Diego setting up…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018