Here’s a look at the Marvel booth being set up. Who will be seated on the golden throne? Joe Quesada? Ike Perlmutter? Bob Iger?
Well, no, probably Odin. But round the back I’m told there’s a ten foot Destroyer figure ready to burst through those doors…
UPDATE: And here he is!
Thanks to Stronguy for those last two. Here’s some more first looks from the floor of San Diego setting up…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017