Attendees at Celebration V, the big Star Wars convention taking place in the OC this August, will be able to grab, grasp and fight for a series of beautifully designed Saga-riffing cereal boxes.
One design will be made available at each panel. Each has a print run of only 400. They’re only about 4-inches tall. And they don’t have anything inside. Could they be any more cute and collectable?
Ten of the designs have been unveiled so far. Here they are:
Any guesses on what the remaining six might feature? Yoda is bound to show up – but as what cereal?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014