Blair Shedd, the current artist of IDW’s Doctor Who comic is having problems. With one persistent eBayer. He writes;
My art has been ripped-off/bootlegged, and I need your help. I was shown this auction listing by a friend;
That’s my MASK fan art. As it was fan art, I certainly never authorized an Argentine company to create mousepads of it and to strip my watermarks.
Here’s my original.
I’ve already put in a report to eBay about the auction, but if I could get multiple voices saying the same, I figure this could get shut down a lot quicker.
Unfortunately, they sell this on their Argentina-based website and I doubt it’d be easy to get them to take it off of there, but if we could at least get them to stop selling on eBay (they have 100% seller rating) that’d be great.
Go to it folks!
And apologies for the slightly spurious headline…
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- How Tasha Yar Returns To Star Trek: The Next Generation In The Mirror Universe For Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Darth Maul Sells Out #1 And #2, Go To Second Prints - April 28, 2017
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017