Blair Shedd, the current artist of IDW’s Doctor Who comic is having problems. With one persistent eBayer. He writes;
My art has been ripped-off/bootlegged, and I need your help. I was shown this auction listing by a friend;
That’s my MASK fan art. As it was fan art, I certainly never authorized an Argentine company to create mousepads of it and to strip my watermarks.
Here’s my original.
I’ve already put in a report to eBay about the auction, but if I could get multiple voices saying the same, I figure this could get shut down a lot quicker.
Unfortunately, they sell this on their Argentina-based website and I doubt it’d be easy to get them to take it off of there, but if we could at least get them to stop selling on eBay (they have 100% seller rating) that’d be great.
Go to it folks!
And apologies for the slightly spurious headline…
- Searching For A Better Mouse Pad With The ROCCAT Dyad
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018