Blair Shedd, the current artist of IDW’s Doctor Who comic is having problems. With one persistent eBayer. He writes;
My art has been ripped-off/bootlegged, and I need your help. I was shown this auction listing by a friend;
That’s my MASK fan art. As it was fan art, I certainly never authorized an Argentine company to create mousepads of it and to strip my watermarks.
Here’s my original.
I’ve already put in a report to eBay about the auction, but if I could get multiple voices saying the same, I figure this could get shut down a lot quicker.
Unfortunately, they sell this on their Argentina-based website and I doubt it’d be easy to get them to take it off of there, but if we could at least get them to stop selling on eBay (they have 100% seller rating) that’d be great.
Go to it folks!
And apologies for the slightly spurious headline…
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017