Blair Shedd, the current artist of IDW’s Doctor Who comic is having problems. With one persistent eBayer. He writes;
My art has been ripped-off/bootlegged, and I need your help. I was shown this auction listing by a friend;
That’s my MASK fan art. As it was fan art, I certainly never authorized an Argentine company to create mousepads of it and to strip my watermarks.
Here’s my original.
I’ve already put in a report to eBay about the auction, but if I could get multiple voices saying the same, I figure this could get shut down a lot quicker.
Unfortunately, they sell this on their Argentina-based website and I doubt it’d be easy to get them to take it off of there, but if we could at least get them to stop selling on eBay (they have 100% seller rating) that’d be great.
Go to it folks!
And apologies for the slightly spurious headline…
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017