Bleeding Cool recently posted that Mark Millar was planning to pitch Marvel a sequel to his Wolverine arc Old Man Logan. Well, Mark has posted that e-mail conversation between himself and Marvel CCO Joe Quesada.
On Jun 30, 2010, at 4:37 PM, Mark Millar wrote:
My dear Joe,
You know that Old Man Logan sequel I’ve had in my head since last year? The one I was swearing I was going to write? Well, I was flying home from a wee break last night and I mapped out about half of it. Very excited about it and would love to get going on it towards the end of the year.
On 1 Jul 2010, at 05:39, JoeyDaQ wrote:
My dearest Scotish Bastard:
Give me a day to th–YES!!!!!
There you have it folks. There’s life in the old adamantium bones yet. No word yet of Steve McNiven’s involvement however…
- Christopher Priest Writes The Black Panther Vs. The Justice League (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- All Marvel Comics Trade Paperbacks Out Today Are, Again, 99 Cents on ComiXology - March 21, 2018
- The Avengers Editors Appear to be Keen Bleeding Cool Readers… - March 21, 2018
- The Ranger Slayer Makes Her Debut in Go Go Power Rangers #8… (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- So, How Evil is Poison Ivy Today? And a First Mention of Tom King’s Sanctuary (Batman #43 Spoilers) - March 21, 2018