Bleeding Cool recently posted that Mark Millar was planning to pitch Marvel a sequel to his Wolverine arc Old Man Logan. Well, Mark has posted that e-mail conversation between himself and Marvel CCO Joe Quesada.
On Jun 30, 2010, at 4:37 PM, Mark Millar wrote:
My dear Joe,
You know that Old Man Logan sequel I’ve had in my head since last year? The one I was swearing I was going to write? Well, I was flying home from a wee break last night and I mapped out about half of it. Very excited about it and would love to get going on it towards the end of the year.
On 1 Jul 2010, at 05:39, JoeyDaQ wrote:
My dearest Scotish Bastard:
Give me a day to th–YES!!!!!
There you have it folks. There’s life in the old adamantium bones yet. No word yet of Steve McNiven’s involvement however…
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018