101 issues in, the thrice-a-month Amazing Spider-Man comic will end it’s current Brand New Day format with issue 647.
Bleeding Cool has previously reported that the book will become a fortnightly Dan Slott title, but whatever the future, they’re going out with a bang. Issue 647 will be written by Brand New Day writers Dan Slott, Bob Gale, Joe Kelly, Mark Waid, Fred Van Lente and Zeb Wells and drawn by, well, pretty much everyone, in a 64 page special for $4.99.
And then… well, might it be a Brand New Brand New Day?
It can’t be denied that sales on the title have slipped rather radically of late, by a third over the last two years. Something needs to be done. And it seems that something is being done.
Expect this, and more, to be announced at San Diego.
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017