101 issues in, the thrice-a-month Amazing Spider-Man comic will end it’s current Brand New Day format with issue 647.
Bleeding Cool has previously reported that the book will become a fortnightly Dan Slott title, but whatever the future, they’re going out with a bang. Issue 647 will be written by Brand New Day writers Dan Slott, Bob Gale, Joe Kelly, Mark Waid, Fred Van Lente and Zeb Wells and drawn by, well, pretty much everyone, in a 64 page special for $4.99.
And then… well, might it be a Brand New Brand New Day?
It can’t be denied that sales on the title have slipped rather radically of late, by a third over the last two years. Something needs to be done. And it seems that something is being done.
Expect this, and more, to be announced at San Diego.
- Marvel’s Secret Empire Starts Earlier Than We Thought (SPOILERS) - January 24, 2017
- Dark Horse Solicits For April 2017 – It’s Cowboy Shaolin Time! - January 24, 2017
- Changes To Tomorrow’s Comics – Detective Comics, Future Quest And Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps - January 24, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today! A Comic Show – Star Wars, Saga, & Slayer - January 24, 2017
- Reading Nick Spencer’s Captain America While Reading His Tweets - January 24, 2017