I actually thought Saw VII was called Saw VII 3D. Turns out I was wrong. Even if I hadn’t been at first, I would be now.
According to Shock Till You Drop, the film has now been retitled Saw 3D The Traps Come Alive. Which needs, at the very least, some punctuation.
Note that Shock haven’t yet done the necessary measures to reflect this in their movie database. But I’m just saying snipey things like that because I’m jealous. Bleeding Cool doesn’t even have a movie database. Sobs.
UPDATE: And now, Shock have spoken to the film’s producers who say that the film is simply called Saw 3D and that The Traps Come Alive is only a tagline. Sounds so obvious now.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014