Courtesy of the DC Source blog, first up, it’s the variant cover to Wonder Woman #601 out next month. Which looks a little on the Neve Campbell side, don’t you think? Costume is performing well here, good silhouette, an almost classical appeal, heavy on the eye makeup…
And then there’s second printing of #600. Which is more of a “look at my lovely jubblies!” Feeling a little Beyonce there? And at least her breasts aren’t quite as big as her head. Not each, anyway.
And the main cover for #601. Because even when a city has crumbled around you, you must make sure you can still strike an enigmatic pose…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018