Courtesy of the DC Source blog, first up, it’s the variant cover to Wonder Woman #601 out next month. Which looks a little on the Neve Campbell side, don’t you think? Costume is performing well here, good silhouette, an almost classical appeal, heavy on the eye makeup…
And then there’s second printing of #600. Which is more of a “look at my lovely jubblies!” Feeling a little Beyonce there? And at least her breasts aren’t quite as big as her head. Not each, anyway.
And the main cover for #601. Because even when a city has crumbled around you, you must make sure you can still strike an enigmatic pose…
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017