Courtesy of the DC Source blog, first up, it’s the variant cover to Wonder Woman #601 out next month. Which looks a little on the Neve Campbell side, don’t you think? Costume is performing well here, good silhouette, an almost classical appeal, heavy on the eye makeup…
And then there’s second printing of #600. Which is more of a “look at my lovely jubblies!” Feeling a little Beyonce there? And at least her breasts aren’t quite as big as her head. Not each, anyway.
And the main cover for #601. Because even when a city has crumbled around you, you must make sure you can still strike an enigmatic pose…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017