Brendon Connelly calls me to let me know that X-Men: First Class casting agent Lucinda Syson is looking for a ten-to-twelve-year old boy with blue eyes to play the role of a young Charles Xavier. Yes, we know that James McAvoy has already been cast as a young Charles Xavier, but I mean I really young Charles Xavier.
Hopefully a child who can look mournful at his lot, despite being able to read the mind of every young girl he meets and instantly know where you’ve hidden his PSP.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018