Brendon Connelly calls me to let me know that X-Men: First Class casting agent Lucinda Syson is looking for a ten-to-twelve-year old boy with blue eyes to play the role of a young Charles Xavier. Yes, we know that James McAvoy has already been cast as a young Charles Xavier, but I mean I really young Charles Xavier.
Hopefully a child who can look mournful at his lot, despite being able to read the mind of every young girl he meets and instantly know where you’ve hidden his PSP.
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017