Brendon Connelly calls me to let me know that X-Men: First Class casting agent Lucinda Syson is looking for a ten-to-twelve-year old boy with blue eyes to play the role of a young Charles Xavier. Yes, we know that James McAvoy has already been cast as a young Charles Xavier, but I mean I really young Charles Xavier.
Hopefully a child who can look mournful at his lot, despite being able to read the mind of every young girl he meets and instantly know where you’ve hidden his PSP.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017