Brendon Connelly calls me to let me know that X-Men: First Class casting agent Lucinda Syson is looking for a ten-to-twelve-year old boy with blue eyes to play the role of a young Charles Xavier. Yes, we know that James McAvoy has already been cast as a young Charles Xavier, but I mean I really young Charles Xavier.
Hopefully a child who can look mournful at his lot, despite being able to read the mind of every young girl he meets and instantly know where you’ve hidden his PSP.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017