The race had come down to two people. Leah Cevoli and Jimmy Roc. There was electioneering, social messaging, all sorts to encourage participation. There was 180 votes in it. It was coming down to the wire.
Last night, Jimmy Roc had an all-night voting party. Beer, pizza laptops between friends. And lots of click, refresh, click, refresh, click, refresh to push him ahead by 1200 votes.
If you like what you see, go to Revolver TV and make your mark.
Not that there’s anything wrong with Jimmy Roc. But a close fight is always more fun, no?
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017