The race had come down to two people. Leah Cevoli and Jimmy Roc. There was electioneering, social messaging, all sorts to encourage participation. There was 180 votes in it. It was coming down to the wire.
Last night, Jimmy Roc had an all-night voting party. Beer, pizza laptops between friends. And lots of click, refresh, click, refresh, click, refresh to push him ahead by 1200 votes.
If you like what you see, go to Revolver TV and make your mark.
Not that there’s anything wrong with Jimmy Roc. But a close fight is always more fun, no?
- 6 DC Comics Covers for February 2018 from Lee Bermejo, Bilquis Evely, Guillem March, Alvaro Martinez, Shane Davis, and Doug Mahnke - January 18, 2018
- Promethea Joins the Justice League of America - January 18, 2018
- Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl Finally Bring Isola to Image Comics for April 2018 - January 18, 2018
- You Are Invited to the Wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus… - January 18, 2018
- Avengers #676 and Ice Cream Man #1 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - January 18, 2018