The race had come down to two people. Leah Cevoli and Jimmy Roc. There was electioneering, social messaging, all sorts to encourage participation. There was 180 votes in it. It was coming down to the wire.
Last night, Jimmy Roc had an all-night voting party. Beer, pizza laptops between friends. And lots of click, refresh, click, refresh, click, refresh to push him ahead by 1200 votes.
If you like what you see, go to Revolver TV and make your mark.
Not that there’s anything wrong with Jimmy Roc. But a close fight is always more fun, no?
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017