The race had come down to two people. Leah Cevoli and Jimmy Roc. There was electioneering, social messaging, all sorts to encourage participation. There was 180 votes in it. It was coming down to the wire.
Last night, Jimmy Roc had an all-night voting party. Beer, pizza laptops between friends. And lots of click, refresh, click, refresh, click, refresh to push him ahead by 1200 votes.
If you like what you see, go to Revolver TV and make your mark.
Not that there’s anything wrong with Jimmy Roc. But a close fight is always more fun, no?
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017
- As Marvel Sends Outs Corrected Printing Of Secret Empire #0, #6 Increases In Size - April 28, 2017
- James Cameron’s Avatar Comic For Free Comic Book Day Shows You What Happened After Jake Jumped Toruk Makto - April 28, 2017
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- How Tasha Yar Returns To Star Trek: The Next Generation In The Mirror Universe For Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017