Many people will rewatch last week’s episode of Doctor Who, The Pandorica Opens, before this week’s finale The Big Bang.
But I’ve been advised that I would be wise to re-watch the first episode of the new series, The Eleventh Hour again. All sorts of things may be given new light since we last watched it.
Whether that’s the staircase in Amy’s house that goes upstairs to nowhere – something similar to the upstairs flat in The Lodger? That comment about Amy’s house having too many rooms?
Then there’s Amy’s dreaming of the TARDIS sound returning – at the time it was seen as a fantasy, but was it reality? How does it tie into the jacketed Doctor’s return in Flesh And Stone?
And what exactly is happening with the abscence of ducks?
Thankfully, for Brits anyway, the episode is still available to watch on the BBC iPlayer.
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018
- Batman and Doomsday Clock Win Comics of the Year, DC Wins Publisher at Diamond 2017 Gem Awards - January 19, 2018
- The Walking Dead, Wild Hunt, and X-Men Red Top Advance Reorders - January 19, 2018