Many people will rewatch last week’s episode of Doctor Who, The Pandorica Opens, before this week’s finale The Big Bang.
But I’ve been advised that I would be wise to re-watch the first episode of the new series, The Eleventh Hour again. All sorts of things may be given new light since we last watched it.
Whether that’s the staircase in Amy’s house that goes upstairs to nowhere – something similar to the upstairs flat in The Lodger? That comment about Amy’s house having too many rooms?
Then there’s Amy’s dreaming of the TARDIS sound returning – at the time it was seen as a fantasy, but was it reality? How does it tie into the jacketed Doctor’s return in Flesh And Stone?
And what exactly is happening with the abscence of ducks?
Thankfully, for Brits anyway, the episode is still available to watch on the BBC iPlayer.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017