Many people will rewatch last week’s episode of Doctor Who, The Pandorica Opens, before this week’s finale The Big Bang.
But I’ve been advised that I would be wise to re-watch the first episode of the new series, The Eleventh Hour again. All sorts of things may be given new light since we last watched it.
Whether that’s the staircase in Amy’s house that goes upstairs to nowhere – something similar to the upstairs flat in The Lodger? That comment about Amy’s house having too many rooms?
Then there’s Amy’s dreaming of the TARDIS sound returning – at the time it was seen as a fantasy, but was it reality? How does it tie into the jacketed Doctor’s return in Flesh And Stone?
And what exactly is happening with the abscence of ducks?
Thankfully, for Brits anyway, the episode is still available to watch on the BBC iPlayer.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017