Many people will rewatch last week’s episode of Doctor Who, The Pandorica Opens, before this week’s finale The Big Bang.
But I’ve been advised that I would be wise to re-watch the first episode of the new series, The Eleventh Hour again. All sorts of things may be given new light since we last watched it.
Whether that’s the staircase in Amy’s house that goes upstairs to nowhere – something similar to the upstairs flat in The Lodger? That comment about Amy’s house having too many rooms?
Then there’s Amy’s dreaming of the TARDIS sound returning – at the time it was seen as a fantasy, but was it reality? How does it tie into the jacketed Doctor’s return in Flesh And Stone?
And what exactly is happening with the abscence of ducks?
Thankfully, for Brits anyway, the episode is still available to watch on the BBC iPlayer.
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017