Yesterday Bleeding Cool ran the story about the launch of the DC Comics App for the iPhone and iPad.
But some readers found themselves unable to use this wondrous programme. It turns out there was some incompatibility with earlier iPhone and iPod Touch devices, the DC Comics App and the new version 4 operating systems that are rolling out. And as a result, some found that half way through reading a comic, it would snap back to the home page. An embarrassing glitch for launch day.
But quickitty quick, the Comixology squirrels got to work and fixed the problem. So if you are a sufferer of interrupted digital comic syndrome, simply update the Appand you should be back to reading your DC superheroics and destroying the direct market singlehandedly in a matter of moments.
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017