Yesterday Bleeding Cool ran the story about the launch of the DC Comics App for the iPhone and iPad.
But some readers found themselves unable to use this wondrous programme. It turns out there was some incompatibility with earlier iPhone and iPod Touch devices, the DC Comics App and the new version 4 operating systems that are rolling out. And as a result, some found that half way through reading a comic, it would snap back to the home page. An embarrassing glitch for launch day.
But quickitty quick, the Comixology squirrels got to work and fixed the problem. So if you are a sufferer of interrupted digital comic syndrome, simply update the Appand you should be back to reading your DC superheroics and destroying the direct market singlehandedly in a matter of moments.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017