Yesterday Bleeding Cool ran the story about the launch of the DC Comics App for the iPhone and iPad.
But some readers found themselves unable to use this wondrous programme. It turns out there was some incompatibility with earlier iPhone and iPod Touch devices, the DC Comics App and the new version 4 operating systems that are rolling out. And as a result, some found that half way through reading a comic, it would snap back to the home page. An embarrassing glitch for launch day.
But quickitty quick, the Comixology squirrels got to work and fixed the problem. So if you are a sufferer of interrupted digital comic syndrome, simply update the Appand you should be back to reading your DC superheroics and destroying the direct market singlehandedly in a matter of moments.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017