Yesterday Bleeding Cool ran the story about the launch of the DC Comics App for the iPhone and iPad.
But some readers found themselves unable to use this wondrous programme. It turns out there was some incompatibility with earlier iPhone and iPod Touch devices, the DC Comics App and the new version 4 operating systems that are rolling out. And as a result, some found that half way through reading a comic, it would snap back to the home page. An embarrassing glitch for launch day.
But quickitty quick, the Comixology squirrels got to work and fixed the problem. So if you are a sufferer of interrupted digital comic syndrome, simply update the Appand you should be back to reading your DC superheroics and destroying the direct market singlehandedly in a matter of moments.
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 52 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018