And it’s not like these photos won’t back up what uber-Doctor fans know anyway. But there’s one I’m going to save till the very end. (UPDATE AND NOW ANOTHER TWO)
Anyway, you know the rules. You don’t want to be spoiled, you stay away. Get out. Now. While you still can.
No one leave? Didn’t think you would. Three photos.
Number one. The Doctor being dragged towards the Panopticon maybe? Does that explain the leaked production designs from previous spoilers?
Number two. A stone Dalek. A Weeping Dalek? Who knows.
UPDATE: Blimey. Three more. A little Sycorax,,,
And she’s baaaaaaaaaaaack…
And after all that, here’s a clip…
- Extended Preview of Axis & Atlas #1, the New Titan Comic That’s “a Cross Between Asterix and Bone” - December 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Getting Rid of the Dead Shoplifters Before the Secret Shopper Arrives - December 15, 2017
- Sir Derek Jacobi to Play the Voice of God in Good Omens TV Series - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Comics Asks Retailers to Hold on to Ed Piskor’s Corner Box - December 15, 2017
- Tales of Tomorrow: Bringing Comics, Cosplay, and Coffee to the Four Corners - December 15, 2017