And it’s not like these photos won’t back up what uber-Doctor fans know anyway. But there’s one I’m going to save till the very end. (UPDATE AND NOW ANOTHER TWO)
Anyway, you know the rules. You don’t want to be spoiled, you stay away. Get out. Now. While you still can.
No one leave? Didn’t think you would. Three photos.
Number one. The Doctor being dragged towards the Panopticon maybe? Does that explain the leaked production designs from previous spoilers?
Number two. A stone Dalek. A Weeping Dalek? Who knows.
UPDATE: Blimey. Three more. A little Sycorax,,,
And she’s baaaaaaaaaaaack…
And after all that, here’s a clip…
- 13 Thoughts About Doomsday Clock #1 – Learning From History, Condemned To Repeat It Anyway (SPOILERS) - November 21, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today, And Doomsday Clock Eclipses Them All – A Comic Show - November 21, 2017
- Batman And Catwoman’s First Date Sells Out A Week Before Publication, Batman Annual #2 Goes To Second Print - November 21, 2017
- Geoff Johns’ 11.57 PM Countdown Video For Doomsday Clock #1 - November 21, 2017
- Image Comics Solicits For February 2018 Sees A New Governor For The Walking Dead - November 21, 2017