And it’s not like these photos won’t back up what uber-Doctor fans know anyway. But there’s one I’m going to save till the very end. (UPDATE AND NOW ANOTHER TWO)
Anyway, you know the rules. You don’t want to be spoiled, you stay away. Get out. Now. While you still can.
No one leave? Didn’t think you would. Three photos.
Number one. The Doctor being dragged towards the Panopticon maybe? Does that explain the leaked production designs from previous spoilers?
Number two. A stone Dalek. A Weeping Dalek? Who knows.
UPDATE: Blimey. Three more. A little Sycorax,,,
And she’s baaaaaaaaaaaack…
And after all that, here’s a clip…
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017