And it’s not like these photos won’t back up what uber-Doctor fans know anyway. But there’s one I’m going to save till the very end. (UPDATE AND NOW ANOTHER TWO)
Anyway, you know the rules. You don’t want to be spoiled, you stay away. Get out. Now. While you still can.
No one leave? Didn’t think you would. Three photos.
Number one. The Doctor being dragged towards the Panopticon maybe? Does that explain the leaked production designs from previous spoilers?
Number two. A stone Dalek. A Weeping Dalek? Who knows.
UPDATE: Blimey. Three more. A little Sycorax,,,
And she’s baaaaaaaaaaaack…
And after all that, here’s a clip…
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018