Best known for his work on the DragonBall Z and Naruto anime, Kyle Hebert has confirmed he’ll be playing a part of three in the upcoming Avengers cartoon. And that it will act as a lead in to the movie.
In an interview at the recent MCM London show (I remember seeing him as I passed by at some point) he states;
I did some bit parts on the new Avengers series that Marvel’s working on, to lead in to the live action movie. I’m pretty psyched about that, it’s the first [English language] cartoon I’ve done
All Marvel would let me say is ‘Yeah you can say you’re on the Avengers, you just can’t say what’.
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017