Whether the avian faeces will draw a crowd of devout worshippers has yet to be revealed, nor whether the Great Northampton One will drop in on any other dropping. But it’s safe to say that whatever its true nature, it will have far greater value than, say, Spawn: Blood Feud.
Can you Digg this? Yes you can.
And now a little more Alan Moore reading from Unearthing.
- San Diego Comic Con 2017 Badges On Sale On April 8th – 9am PT Noon ET 5pm BST - March 27, 2017
- DC Comics Sends Their Freelancers Big Blue Blankets… - March 27, 2017
- Manga Potrays President Donald Trump As Making Murder And Rape Legal - March 27, 2017
- Where To Buy The Watchmen Smiley Batman And Flash Covers If You Live In The UK - March 27, 2017
- The Biggest Spoilers For Secret Empire #0 You Can Find… If You Can Find Them - March 27, 2017