Whether the avian faeces will draw a crowd of devout worshippers has yet to be revealed, nor whether the Great Northampton One will drop in on any other dropping. But it’s safe to say that whatever its true nature, it will have far greater value than, say, Spawn: Blood Feud.
Can you Digg this? Yes you can.
And now a little more Alan Moore reading from Unearthing.
- DC Comics To Publish Batman Lost And Hawkman Found One-Shots For Dark Nights: Metal - June 23, 2017
- Greg Pak Is Joined By Hit Artists TBD And TBD For Weapon X Not-A-Relaunch For Marvel Legacy - June 23, 2017
- Antarctic Press Publishes ‘President Pence’, And Other Solicits For September 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Feel The Force of A New Jedi’s Effect On Advance Reorders - June 23, 2017
- Donny Cates’ Next Debut Comic To Follow God Country, Redneck And Babyteeth, Reactor And Other September 2017 Solicits From Vault - June 23, 2017