Whether the avian faeces will draw a crowd of devout worshippers has yet to be revealed, nor whether the Great Northampton One will drop in on any other dropping. But it’s safe to say that whatever its true nature, it will have far greater value than, say, Spawn: Blood Feud.
Can you Digg this? Yes you can.
And now a little more Alan Moore reading from Unearthing.
- America’s New Cultural Invasion Is Manhwa, Korean Webcomics - November 18, 2017
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017
- Dark Horse Launces Buffy Spinoff ‘Giles’ By Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander, And Jon Lam In February 2018 Solicits - November 18, 2017
- Alan Moore Knows The Score – He’s Sixty-Four - November 18, 2017
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017