Well bang goes any suggestion that “Brightest Day” might be light’n’brighty.
The cover for Green Arrow #3 in the new Previews, under the Brightest Day banner, has caused some retailers and fans concern. In that it’s all a bit gruesome for a DCU title, especially one featuring a prominent Justice Leaguer. Black bags have been brought up, some suggest under the shelf storage while others don;t see a problem at all.
So, what to do? Some have called for DC to create a brand new cover before publication but that kind of thing can be quite time consuming. So how about this little fix? Took all of three minutes, and that included adjusting my chair so it was comfy.
Problem solved. And since I charge a dollar a minute, DC are welcome to send me three whole dollars for my pains.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018