Well bang goes any suggestion that “Brightest Day” might be light’n’brighty.
The cover for Green Arrow #3 in the new Previews, under the Brightest Day banner, has caused some retailers and fans concern. In that it’s all a bit gruesome for a DCU title, especially one featuring a prominent Justice Leaguer. Black bags have been brought up, some suggest under the shelf storage while others don;t see a problem at all.
So, what to do? Some have called for DC to create a brand new cover before publication but that kind of thing can be quite time consuming. So how about this little fix? Took all of three minutes, and that included adjusting my chair so it was comfy.
Problem solved. And since I charge a dollar a minute, DC are welcome to send me three whole dollars for my pains.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017