Over on the Rob Liefeld forums, one poster, Jimmy Rivers, has been asking about Rob’s changing style through his career and his influences at various stages. And while talks about how the work of Whilce Portacio and Dale Keown changed his line approaches, one cover is shown specifically;
which Rob Liefeld describes as being;
more Moebius than anyone- I had a Moebius phase.
Now I love Rob. I really enjoy aspects of his work in a very kinetic, kid-appealing fashion. And his recent Deadpool work is totally in that vein. He is probably the industry’s biggest whipping boy, but I was proud to have him contribute a cover for Chase Variant earlier this year.
But come on, Rob, Moebius….
Okay, maybe a little of the stipple but… no no, sorry, can’t do it.
Let’s go with saying they’re very different artists, shall we?
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017