This is the TV ad for Fables that ran on BBC America during the Doctor Who marathon this weekend. DC/Vertigo and BBC America appear to have an advertising exchange programme going on, so expect more Doctor Who ads in your copies of DMZ.
Last time they ran an ad for the Vertigo Crime line, I was quite harsh about the quality of the work. This time, it’s a step up. It’s still more of an announcement, refusing to advertise the benefit of the product, only its features, but it’s a vast improvement on the original. There are strong calls to action, and lots of pretty looking art. So, you know, not bad.
UPDATE – Now outside of the Facebook walled garden
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018