This is the TV ad for Fables that ran on BBC America during the Doctor Who marathon this weekend. DC/Vertigo and BBC America appear to have an advertising exchange programme going on, so expect more Doctor Who ads in your copies of DMZ.
Last time they ran an ad for the Vertigo Crime line, I was quite harsh about the quality of the work. This time, it’s a step up. It’s still more of an announcement, refusing to advertise the benefit of the product, only its features, but it’s a vast improvement on the original. There are strong calls to action, and lots of pretty looking art. So, you know, not bad.
UPDATE – Now outside of the Facebook walled garden
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017