This is the TV ad for Fables that ran on BBC America during the Doctor Who marathon this weekend. DC/Vertigo and BBC America appear to have an advertising exchange programme going on, so expect more Doctor Who ads in your copies of DMZ.
Last time they ran an ad for the Vertigo Crime line, I was quite harsh about the quality of the work. This time, it’s a step up. It’s still more of an announcement, refusing to advertise the benefit of the product, only its features, but it’s a vast improvement on the original. There are strong calls to action, and lots of pretty looking art. So, you know, not bad.
UPDATE – Now outside of the Facebook walled garden
- Fantastic Four Characters Removed From Sale For Marvel Heroes Game - June 28, 2017
- Steve McNiven’s Old Man Logan, Recreated As Shoreditch Graffiti By Twentieth Century Fox - June 28, 2017
- Top Ten Theories About The End Of Today’s Saga #44 - June 28, 2017
- Three Marvel Characters Return To Secret Empire #5 – This Is A Big Bad Spoiler About Just One Of Them - June 27, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today, And It’s Batman Season For Elmer Fudd – A Comic Show - June 27, 2017