This is the TV ad for Fables that ran on BBC America during the Doctor Who marathon this weekend. DC/Vertigo and BBC America appear to have an advertising exchange programme going on, so expect more Doctor Who ads in your copies of DMZ.
Last time they ran an ad for the Vertigo Crime line, I was quite harsh about the quality of the work. This time, it’s a step up. It’s still more of an announcement, refusing to advertise the benefit of the product, only its features, but it’s a vast improvement on the original. There are strong calls to action, and lots of pretty looking art. So, you know, not bad.
UPDATE – Now outside of the Facebook walled garden
- Dark Horse Presents, Cancelled One More Time… - May 29, 2017
- The Writer Who Wouldn’t Talk To His Colourist – Christina Strain Talks About Failure - May 29, 2017
- Secret Empire Plot Affects Marvel Comics’ Memorial Day Tribute - May 29, 2017
- Arya, A New Comic From Sofia Savila And Minjun Chen, Out This August - May 29, 2017
- What Happens In Batman #24 That Will Change Batman From #25 Onward? - May 29, 2017