This is the TV ad for Fables that ran on BBC America during the Doctor Who marathon this weekend. DC/Vertigo and BBC America appear to have an advertising exchange programme going on, so expect more Doctor Who ads in your copies of DMZ.
Last time they ran an ad for the Vertigo Crime line, I was quite harsh about the quality of the work. This time, it’s a step up. It’s still more of an announcement, refusing to advertise the benefit of the product, only its features, but it’s a vast improvement on the original. There are strong calls to action, and lots of pretty looking art. So, you know, not bad.
UPDATE – Now outside of the Facebook walled garden
- Preview Of Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa’s Mech Cadet Yu #2 A Month Ahead - August 21, 2017
- Liam Sharp, Your Metal Collaborator Is Bryan Hitch! 14 Things We Noticed In DC’s November 2017 Solicits - August 21, 2017
- Full DC Comics November 2017 Solicits, As Dr Manhattan Creates Superman… - August 21, 2017
- Everything You Know About The Other Steve Rogers Was Wrong – Secret Empire #9 Spoilers - August 21, 2017
- LEAKED: The Doomsday Clock Lenticular Cover Shows The Trinity, Via Rorschach’s Face - August 21, 2017