Oh don’t groan, there’s going to be a lot worse gags than that in the pipeline. Morgan Spurlock, the successful documentary maker and creator of “Super Size Me” is coming to Con. And he’s bringing a film crew.
Along with Joss Whedon, Stan Lee and Harry Knowles, they’ll be making a documentary of Comic Con International: San Diego 2010 and are looking for volunteers to appear on camera.
Now, bear in mind, you may be mocked, eviscerated or poked with a stick. But if you’re an exhibitionist, and it’s not like San Diego Comic Con is exactly lacking in those, then you might like to volunteer for a probing.
Just email ComicConDoc@gmail.com with your name, phone number, a picture, and tell them your Big Fat Geek Life. And prepare for infamy…
- Three Teases For 2017 And 2018 From Valiant In Their Free Comic Book Day Title #meh - April 26, 2017
- Valiant’s X-O Manowar #2 Sends New Characters To War - April 26, 2017
- A Look Ahead At The Loud House Graphic Novel For Free Comic Book Day - April 26, 2017
- Valiant Validated Signature Series Returns For Secret Weapons #1 - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Nature Of Paradise Island In Wonder Woman, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017