Oh don’t groan, there’s going to be a lot worse gags than that in the pipeline. Morgan Spurlock, the successful documentary maker and creator of “Super Size Me” is coming to Con. And he’s bringing a film crew.
Along with Joss Whedon, Stan Lee and Harry Knowles, they’ll be making a documentary of Comic Con International: San Diego 2010 and are looking for volunteers to appear on camera.
Now, bear in mind, you may be mocked, eviscerated or poked with a stick. But if you’re an exhibitionist, and it’s not like San Diego Comic Con is exactly lacking in those, then you might like to volunteer for a probing.
Just email ComicConDoc@gmail.com with your name, phone number, a picture, and tell them your Big Fat Geek Life. And prepare for infamy…
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017