Oh don’t groan, there’s going to be a lot worse gags than that in the pipeline. Morgan Spurlock, the successful documentary maker and creator of “Super Size Me” is coming to Con. And he’s bringing a film crew.
Along with Joss Whedon, Stan Lee and Harry Knowles, they’ll be making a documentary of Comic Con International: San Diego 2010 and are looking for volunteers to appear on camera.
Now, bear in mind, you may be mocked, eviscerated or poked with a stick. But if you’re an exhibitionist, and it’s not like San Diego Comic Con is exactly lacking in those, then you might like to volunteer for a probing.
Just email ComicConDoc@gmail.com with your name, phone number, a picture, and tell them your Big Fat Geek Life. And prepare for infamy…
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017