Oh don’t groan, there’s going to be a lot worse gags than that in the pipeline. Morgan Spurlock, the successful documentary maker and creator of “Super Size Me” is coming to Con. And he’s bringing a film crew.
Along with Joss Whedon, Stan Lee and Harry Knowles, they’ll be making a documentary of Comic Con International: San Diego 2010 and are looking for volunteers to appear on camera.
Now, bear in mind, you may be mocked, eviscerated or poked with a stick. But if you’re an exhibitionist, and it’s not like San Diego Comic Con is exactly lacking in those, then you might like to volunteer for a probing.
Just email ComicConDoc@gmail.com with your name, phone number, a picture, and tell them your Big Fat Geek Life. And prepare for infamy…
- 6 DC Comics Covers for February 2018 from Lee Bermejo, Bilquis Evely, Guillem March, Alvaro Martinez, Shane Davis, and Doug Mahnke - January 18, 2018
- Promethea Joins the Justice League of America - January 18, 2018
- Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl Finally Bring Isola to Image Comics for April 2018 - January 18, 2018
- You Are Invited to the Wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus… - January 18, 2018
- Avengers #676 and Ice Cream Man #1 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - January 18, 2018