“That was always the plan. We only went to a $3.99 price point if we had 30 pages or more of content. We’re going to hold to that line as long as we can.” – Dan DiDio
That was the line back in December. “As long as we can” appears to be eight months. In August, three DC universe books make the jump. Emerald Warriors #1, Time Masters #2, and Mighty Crusaders #2. All solicited as standard size comics. No back up strips. All priced at $3.99 – when the first issue of the last two were both $2.99.
Vertigo’s American Vampire #6 is also $3.99 standard sized, and without a Stephen King story either.
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018