Well itls one of my favourite books. But just now, author G Willow Wilson has made a rather sad announcement about her Vertigo series Air, drawn by M.K. Perker.
Earlier today she took to Twitter to try and clarify the situation.
And, yes, the cat is out of the bag…or the snake is on the plane…or something. AIR will end with Issue 24.
She continued as the conspiracy theories flooded in…
For those who are asking: AIR will end exactly where I planned, only a little sooner than I planned it. I had lots of advance warning.
A quiet unpredictable series set around the airline industry, countries that shouldn’t exist and international groups with their varied agenda -oh, and teleportation, Air was a more loveable Lost on acid. But, just as that show comes to an end, so is Air.
Wilson had previously been quoted as saying
I have a solid detailed topographical map for the first year and a half and a loose hand-written treasure map for another couple of years. If this follows the four year model that has become typical of good Vertigo series lately, I’ll be happy, and I’ve got ideas to fuel the whole run.
The series will be fully collected in trade paperbacks however.
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017