Legend of the Seeker is a TV show based on Terry Goodkind’s Sword Of Truth series of novels. Last month the series was announced as cancelled as Tribune/WGN had not picked up a third series to folow the currently-airing episodes.
A fanbase for the show have created the campaign Save Our Seeker to protest against this move, and have raised over six thousand dollars between them to place an ad that appears in today’s edition of Variety.
However rather than targeting ABC Studios, the producers of Legend of the Seeker, the ad is aimed at trying to entice potential distributors to pick up the show.
Let’s see how they do… looks like they may be starting out on a quest of their own.
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018