Legend of the Seeker is a TV show based on Terry Goodkind’s Sword Of Truth series of novels. Last month the series was announced as cancelled as Tribune/WGN had not picked up a third series to folow the currently-airing episodes.
A fanbase for the show have created the campaign Save Our Seeker to protest against this move, and have raised over six thousand dollars between them to place an ad that appears in today’s edition of Variety.
However rather than targeting ABC Studios, the producers of Legend of the Seeker, the ad is aimed at trying to entice potential distributors to pick up the show.
Let’s see how they do… looks like they may be starting out on a quest of their own.
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018