Did you like Spaced? I liked Spaced. Everyone liked Spaced. The TV show directed by Edgar Wright Jr (now directing Scott Pilgrim), written by and starring Simon Pegg (Scotty in the new Star Trek) and Jessica Stevenson (now Jessica Hynes) and introducing Nick Frost to the idea that he might like to try acting, the sitcom that summed up a generation, in a houseshare. One of the finest sitcoms to date.
You have all seen Spaced, I hope. If not, rectify that. But you could go one step further.
You could live in the Spaced house.
The very distinctive location used for filming Spaced, is available for rent. For just £425 a week. In Tufnell Park, North London.
The listing declines to mention that, as well as “a good size reception room overlooking the rear garden, two double bedrooms, kitchen / diner with a utility room and a large marvellous shower room” you’ll have to put up with various people popping by to get their photo taken, ask if they can have a look round and ask you whenever you leave “do you know your house was where Spaced was filmed?”
However, if you are the kind of person who does fancy a sneaky peek, now is the best chance you’ve got. Call the estate agent (TMD Properties on 020 3318 7349) and ask for a viewing. Then, when you get there, recreate something like this… two minutes in is good.
I’m going in.
- Comic Retailer Writes An Article Asking Comic Retailers To Stop Writing Articles - February 22, 2017
- When A Colourist Writes A Comic Book… Stained, Written By David Baron, Out In May - February 22, 2017
- Just How Dead Is Amanda Waller Anyway? (Suicide Squad Spoilers) - February 22, 2017
- Another Attempt To Explain Why Cyclops Is So Hated In The Marvel Universe (SPOILERS) - February 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman Continues Pushing That Meta-Boulder Up The Hill… - February 22, 2017